Monday, June 29, 2015

Instagram: almostoutofink

Hi guys

My Sharpies have been sitting in my drawer untouched for over a year, and now that it's summer and I can take a break from drowning in architecture work, I thought I'd get back to it all.

However, it's time to transfer platforms.
I'll be transferring all my art to instagram, and I'll continue to update it and also share some arch stuff with you all.

Before I do that though I want to thank all of you for all the support you gave me when I started this blog back when I was 16. It was a rough time in my life and I took to Sharpies in my spare time to try to take the negativity in my head and turn it into something beautiful. Every comment, every little bit of support helped me so much, and I'm so happy to say that I'm much better now then I was back then.

Anyway, hope to see you on instagram.

(I was a little torn about calling my insta almostoutofink or peaceloveandsharpies, so if you have any input that would be great)

Thanks again,
Zehra

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm not on Instagram, but I hope you come and visit sometimes. And thank you for your comment today - Keep being gutsy and being you. I am sure that's easier said than done, but know that many of us love and support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely get on to see people's posts so I'm lucky I made it to see this. I'll be following the account, thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks you stopped drawing for so long. You were so awesome and talented. I'm glad you're getting back in the drawing game. Don't fall out of it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hope that Life is treating you and yours well... and Hello from Marshville...

    ReplyDelete

Scribble something

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...